Call Us Today!
(706) 724-7982 or
Request a Quote:
The Best Georgia Shredding Company for Accountants
If you think accountants are only good at counting your money, consider these facts. It was an accountant that put notorious crime boss and murderer, Al Capone, in prison, charged for tax evasion. And in 1928, it was Walter Diemar who invented the less-sticky and more-popular bubblegum, Double Bubble, while working as an accountant at a chewing gum company.
If you think shredding companies are only good at tearing up financial documents, consider these important factors too.
The best Georgia shredding company for accountants will:
- Serve your shredding needs with a team of professionals who are background-checked and trained to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date with current policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with your business’ specific retention periods and destroy your end-of-lifecycle documents immediately following the retention date.
- Know and adhere to information privacy laws, such as the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) for accountants, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Georgia Senate Bill 425. Compliancy is their top priority.
- Safeguard your financial information to avoid a breach of privacy that would be detrimental to the accountant and their clients.
- Supply secure shred collection containers to store your discarded sensitive records until they are picked up for shredding.
- Provide a Certificate of Destruction at the end of the chain of custody.
- Recycle 100% of the shredded paper to protect the environment so that less trees are milled and less land is filled.
- Destroy documents within 24 hours where possible to minimize potential breaches.
- Offer a choice of on-site or off-site shredding to best meet your shredding requirements.
As an accountant in Georgia, you want to make sure your most valuable information is safeguarded and, when no longer needed, is completely destroyed by the best shredding company in your community.
Records Management Center is your best choice for financial document destruction because we abide by all of the things listed above. We’re here to keep your accounting business legally complaint. Give us a call at 706-724-7982 or complete the form on this page so we can start serving you.