Call Us Today!
(706) 724-7982 or
Request a Quote:
Secure shredding and destruction of information has always been an integral part of a well-maintained records management program. The rise of identity theft and other issues has led to new federal legislation requiring businesses to demonstrate compliant destruction of corporate records.
Records Management Center will help protect you against identity theft and corporate espionage by shredding all of your sensitive material in a safe, secure and timely manner. Upon your request, we’ll even provide a Certificate of Destruction for your records in the event you are ever audited. All Record Management Center employees are bonded and must sign a confidentiality agreement when hired. And, 100% of the paper we shred is recycled!
Secure Shredding Features
- Off-Site Shredding and on-site placement and scheduled rotation of security consoles and bins
- Management of one-time purge and destruction of records
- Highly trained staff to ensure confidential and secure handling of records
- Records center destruction fulfillment to follow our clients’ retention schedules and policies
- Certificate of Destruction provided upon request
- Industrial shredder – secure ½ inch strips
- 100% of the paper we shred is recycled
- Most items are destroyed within 24 hours
- Bulk rates per pound (more weight – lower price)
- We offer different sizes of containers to meet your ongoing shredding needs
Reasons you should consider a secure shredding environment
- Sarbanes Oxley
- FACTA Disposal Rule
- GA Senate Bill 425
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act